My first nomination for the Liebster Award!!! YAYY!!
I haven’t been blogging for long, so to be nominate for ANY kind of award is a pretty big deal to me.
So for those of you who don’t know what the Liebster award is, it’s basically a chain-letter kind-of-deal award where bloggers help other bloggers receive attentions/recognition to their blog. The rules are simple.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. (THANK YOU ZHUO)
2. Showoff the Liebster logo (as seen above)
3. Answer the questions that the blogger gave you (which are below)
4. Give 11 random facts about yourself (love me or hate me =))
5. Nominate 5-11 blogs.
6. Ask them 11 questions.
&&& 7. Tell the bloggers that you nominated them!
Please check out the wonderful, sweet and kind Zhuo from Stay Beautiful Inside and Out for nominating me! xx
1. What is your favorite place to take your blog pictures?
A driveway near where I live. You have the option of a basic backdrop, fences of flowers and grass and a backdrop of the lake. It’s where I take most of my pictures.
2. What is the goal you want to achieve from blogging?
Blogging started off for me as something I did to kill time. Shortly after, it became a place for me to grow, not only as an adult but also with my fashion. I’ve been taking risks and trying out new and different things, things that I wouldn’t normally try. I guess the goal for me is to continue to embrace and try new things.
3. How much time do you spend in blogging each week?
Everyday as much as I can.
4. How do you describe your style?
Minimalism. Feminine. Simple. Chic. Classy
5. Who take pictures for your blogs?
About 98% of my photos are taken by my brother.
6. And what camera do you use for blogging pictures?
I use a Canon DSLR Kiss EOS 5
7. What are the things you like to do or you are good at that help blogging?
Nothing. I’m camera shy, so to put myself in front of the camera was new. I knew nothing about cameras and the settings. I have advantage knowledge in photoshop BUT I don’t use photoshop to edit my photos expect for resizing.
8. What is the challenge you face in blogging?
Trying to be as active as possible while having a really exhausted full-time job.
9. Which one is your favorite post that you have written?
It would be my most recent one featuring the Zara printed dress. It’s my favourite post so far because I was trying on something completely new and had a lot of fun taking the photos. This blog has gotten me to experiment with my style and so this post is a perfect example of it.
10. What did you learn through blogging that you didn’t know before?
That blogging can really help you build your confidence and give you a voice.
11. Describe your dream wedding gown:)
I already have one in mind… =) (picture below)
Although, before I came across this, my dream wedding dress had to have the following.
b. Has a train
My 11 random facts.
1. I have no rhythm WHATSOEVER. DO NOT ask me to dance.
2. I’m super-inverted. (for example, I bobbed my head back towards the beat vs forward)
3. I can twist, fold, and do the 3 leaf-clover with my tongue.
4. I did 1-yr of studying in Forensic Science before changing into Fashion.
5. I’m socially awkward.
6. I have 3 older sisters and 1 younger brother.
7. I have family in Australia, Japan, Paris, Vietnam and the States.
8. I moved to NYC for 4 months and interned for Stella McCartney NYC.
9. I’ve interned and worked at many fields in the fashion industry, marketing, pr, wholesale, administration, retail, graphic design, consignment and production.
10. I’m 5’4.
11. I’m Vietnamese.
&& the nominates are..
Questions Question Questions
1. What made/got you to start blogging?
2. What do you think makes your blog different from others?
3. What’s your go-to outfit?
4. Your favourite outfit/post since you started your blog?
5. Who are your favourite/inspirational bloggers?
6. What is something that you can never live without?
7. If I was to look in your closet, what would I see most of?
8. What do you always pack with you when you go on vacation?
9. What’s the one piece that girls/boys should always pack with them?
10. Ideal vacation place.
So this post ended up being a lot longer than I expected, so I’m going to end it here.
Cameron from Thread Luxury nominated me for the Blogger Award so stay tune for another award post! Once again, thank you Cameron for the nomination. xx